Awards from Ummi Salsabila
*Place the award logo on your blog.
*Nominate 10 other blogs which show “Attitude and/or Gratitude”
*Link to the nominees on your blog post.
*Comment on their blog that you have nominated them.
*Share the love and link to the person who nominated you.
Award goes to all my followers, coz I'm your loyal follower too :)
1. Admit one thing you feel awful about (involving being a mom). Once you have written it down, you are no longer allowed to feel bad. Remember you are a good mom!I hate the fact that I'd have to surf the internet when she's up.(Tunggu dia tido, DH plak bising suh mommy tido jgn berinternet)
Surfing at work is not an option.
I'm happy that I get lots of ideas from the cyber community, and LO benefits from it.
But FB is just for mommy's networking...so cut down on FB?
2. List 7 things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you.- calls me mom (will work on mommy later)
- we love to cook, I'd wear her (safely of course) so she knows what I'm doing
- she understands our instructions, and never a naughty girl
- I love that she knows her limits, eg never overtire herself
- I love wearing her to sleep esp after her gym class (she hates the stroller)
- her blankie and her right thumbs sooths her to sleep, not a mommy-pacifier
- we love the park
*Send this to 8 other moms of the year that deserve a reminder that they too are the best moms that they can be. Remember to send them a note letting them know you have selected them, and also add a link to your post that directs people back to the person who nominated you.
Award goes to:
Award goes to:
- Ummi Salsabila (awesome SAHM)
- Millie (WAHM with 4 kids)
- Hanz (2 boys)
- Babyripp (WAHM)
- Farid (2 boys)
- Farrah (awesome CD mom)
- Nia (dedicated BF mom)
- Mye (talented archi mom)