babywearing : ring sling

This is from Mei's Mei Tai.


Got it just in time Robert & Justine Noble's wedding (didn't want to wear a dark RS to her wedding)


Pro:
  • light weight cotton
  • doesn't slip
  • great shoulder (gathered)... cups my shoulder nicely

Cons:

  • white.... plain/dull to some. I must pimp it (yeah right, me?)
  • gotta learn how to adjust the rails, cotton fabric with aluminium rings - a bit different than silk with nylon rings (read: slippery)

4 Response to "babywearing : ring sling"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    pimp it! :P

  2. Hanim Says:

    the keras tangan me- pimp it? adoi takut rosak je.

  3. Unknown Says:

    Sorry to appear clueless (I am haa haa), but what is "pimp it"? I just know one meaning of the word kahkahkah..! Or maybe I know but use diff phrase..?
    Lovely card! I know where they customize it from..I order cards from her too :)

  4. Hanim Says:

    Pimp (eg pimp the ride@ car) means to decorate, embellish etc etc.

    Hehe I baru tau ada handmade cards :) thanks to your blog Millie!

Post a Comment