babywearing : Mei's Mei Tai ring sling in action

I got the white RS (Mei's Mei Tai) on Tuesday (thanks Mr. Azmin), just in time for Justine&Robert Noble's wedding on Saturday. Arianna was sleepy, so we left after the bride/groom's toast. We only had 4 courses *hope it wasn't rude*.

Arianna had fun with Daddy, touring around the hotel. At her bedtime, she looked for Mommy for her feed. After BF, I put her in T2T then to cradle carry. She slept soon after.

It was great meeting up with Zini&Irman, Cher&Joe, Jen&MC&Gab, Aunt Tina (yeah, seated on the left is not my friend, she's Zini's mom yaa... chic huh?).

Look forward to seeing more babies... Nobles, Irmans, Chans. No pressure on Joe.

*CONGRATULATIONS to JUS & ROB*

6 Response to "babywearing : Mei's Mei Tai ring sling in action"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Baru je nampak RS ni kat Farid's blog..alih2 eh dah ada kat u hee hee...
    I want to use my RS at FRIM this weekend but need to ask my doctor first lah whether it's alright to put pressure on my shoulder after that ops..

  2. Anonymous Says:

    good. dari terbiar in my room tak berguna RS tu.. now i have another half of the IKEA fabric.. nak try carik buyer for that pulak..

    hanim, anything I should add for improvements? okay tak RS tu?

    thanks.

  3. Hanz Jamaludin Says:

    Arianna Looks so cozy in it.

  4. Hanim Says:

    Millie.. I mmg laju je :) Hehe within minutes, I already sms tokey.

    Hanz.... hai mmg comfy... makin besar makin manja.

    Farid.. will use more before making comments... I'll email u weekend nnt :)

  5. Azurah Anuar Says:

    ahhh jeles.

    :P

  6. Hanim Says:

    Wawa.. best best! Kena try... try byk2 baru beli kot.. tgk mana yg comfy for u.

Post a Comment