chilli - simple recipe

*not a Tesco ad, just so happens they have great products for this meal

Ingredients:
  • 2 cans of chopped tomato (1 can- I used the one pictured above)
  • 400 gm minced meat
  • 1 can of kidney beans
  • 1 can of mixed beans
  • 1 can of button mushrooms
  • 2 onions
  • 4 carrots

Method: just dump it all in (great weekday dish) till the carrots are cooked. I didn't have to add herbs/spices as the green and purple cans has herbs added *grins*


I served it with spaghetti, but chilli is great with nachos. Arianna shouldn't be exposed to excessive salt, so nachos are out.


She decided to eat using my fork instead!

2 Response to "chilli - simple recipe"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    ermm looks goood...making me hungry now... can you plz sms me the next time u r preparing the food... i can alwiz pop over n join your family for meal hehehe......

    hey, some tesco stuff are good... i second that....

  2. Hanim Says:

    are you sure KB.. baby food leh.... no salt, no sugar added :p

Post a Comment