caesar salad


Arianna likes caesar salad. Imagine our disappointment when Monte's in BSC served us this! Wilted salad... I think they could've just run down to the supermarket downstairs and get fresher stuff *hmphh*

So far, she approves salads from:
  • Italiannies
  • Yogi Tree
  • Tony Roma
  • Vivo
  • MFM
  • Chili's
Posted by Picasa

6 Response to "caesar salad"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Lucky Arianna! She goes to more nice restaurants than Auntie Millie huaaaaa...
    From your list, I've been to MFM and Chilli's..and yes, the caesar salad situ sedap. I love caesar salad. That's the only salad I'll order, if I order salad. So un-adventurous of me.

  2. Hanim Says:

    Hehe Aunt Millie.... she's more adventurous... not just caesar salad. Yogi Tree has awesome duck and pear salad.

  3. fizamior Says:

    uuuu...i suka sgt salad italianese ...yummmeh!!!

  4. Hanim Says:

    Hehe we all have the same great taste :p

  5. Loves Desserts Says:

    there's this place at d'sara perdana called pannaz - has great salad too!

  6. Hanim Says:

    Hi Erin, thanks... will check it out, so close to our place :)

Post a Comment