I've been having problems in uploading photos. Wanted to picture blog Arianna's food actually.
Oh well, might as well do a wordy update then:
- no more BF
- no more pumping, and I'm not engorged
- Arianna's eating better, albeit a fussy one
- cut down her nap to just one afternoon nap a day
- sleeps through the night
- sometimes dry throughout the night too
- wakes up later (9.30-10.00), coz not looking to BF before mom goes to work
- takes all sorts of calcium
- still not speaking much, let alone combining 2 words together
- uses screwdriver
- handles the remote control car better
- spins round and round
- walks backwards
- doesn't demand for evening drive
- loves her (read: our) room, spends so much time in (aircond rarely switched off)
- begins scribbling- on easel, paper, wall, on mommy too *ouch*
She's able to point out her needs, unfortunately we don't do signs. She'll only talk as her last resort eg taknak if people tries to feed depite her shaking her head. I'll hear mamam if I don't feed her dinner by maghrib.
I'm not worried, because I think she chose not to talk just yet. Just like how she started walking on her own only at 13 months (although walked with assistance for months), only she didn't walk, she runs! I have a feeling once she talks, she's going to talk non stop.
She hums, babbles, squeal when she hears a familiar song, and her dancing is too funny!