pizza


This was in Marco's Pizza, Bangsar Village. She loves the plentiful, juicy balck olives. It's so unlike Domino's dry, scrawny olives. We had pizza- generous topping, linguini carbonara- cheesy and peppery and chocolate ice cream served with Oreo biscuit as her dessert. We were googling about the restaurant, not-so-good reviews by some food bloggers way back in 2007 when they opened opposite Kelana Jaya LRT station. I'm no food blogger, but a mom with a picky eater (daughter&hubby).. if they approve, I approve :) Disappointed that they don't have delivery service though, so it was just Domino's last night.

I don't think it's cost/time efficient to be baking my own pizza, no?
Posted by Picasa

2 Response to "pizza"

  1. Rozy Says:

    I like baking my own pizza, I can put anything in the world as the topping ;-)

  2. Hanim Says:

    hehe I will cook, but not bake :p

Post a Comment